How it works
Urban Smart Bellevue is here to help you create smart strategies and take simple actions to reduce energy waste in your buildings. We provide Bellevue building owners, property managers, businesses and individuals with the tools they need to make saving energy simple and fun.
Urban Smart members receive free energy savings tools and support including:
- Online software Urban Smart has three software offerings to help you set energy reduction goals, track your energy use and/or take action around your workplace. We’ll help determine which software program will best fit your energy management needs.
- Fun workplace engagement campaigns to get people excited to save energy. People love challenges and prizes so we’ll work with you to participate in one or all four of our simple campaigns:
- Take Flight: Take the stairs instead of the elevator to save energy and get active!
- Workstation Domination: Power off or safely unplug individual workstation devices at the end of the work day.
- Flip that Switch: Turn off the lights in all common rooms and work spaces when not in use.
- Inspector Gadget: Power off or safely unplug unused equipment in common areas.
- Community best practices sharing. We want to help you make the most of your Urban Smart journey. That’s why we coordinate opportunities for you to meet with small groups of your Urban Smart peers through our Cohort Workshops. You can share your successes and glean advice from other members who may be facing the same energy efficiency challenges as you.
We also have an Urban Smart Commitment Wall hanging up in Bellevue City Hall, where you can find the names of each of our members. It’s just one way we’re showcasing how proud we are of our community, and inspire our neighbors to join!
What are you waiting for? It is easy to get started! Join Now